Surrounded by the steep forested hills of Kumaon on the outer Himalayas, Nainital is a city that grew up around its namesake, Lake Naini. A favorite destination for honeymooners, this hill station, with its mythological past, is a part of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. With a landscape dotted with a plethora of lakes like Tallital, Mallital, Sattal, and Bhimtal, it is no wonder that the region is known as the Lake District of India and another Hill station Kausani located 53 km north of Almora district in the state of Uttarakhand, is a perfect holiday retreat for travellers who cherish scenic splendour. Lying at an altitude of 1890 m, this picturesque hill station offers an enchanting view of the Himalayan ranges, including peaks like Trisul, Nanda Devi and Panchchuli. Allover lush forests or simply relaxing in the lap of Mother Nature, Kumaun is sure to bring out the romantic in you.
Drive from Delhi/Kathgodam to Nainital in the morning. Upon arrival, check into a hotel. Relax for some time, thereafter, it is completely you call that whether you wish to please your eyes with the scenic beauty of the place or enjoy boat ride on Naini Lake. Return to the hotel by evening for having dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, we will take you to some of the most picturesque spots of Nainital. This sightseeing tour will make you explore different beautiful lakes and landscapes cuddled in the place. The tour will also include a visit to the local market, wherein you can shop some popular handicrafts.
Post breakfast, we will head off towards Kausani – an idyllic destination in the hills of Uttarakhand. This hill station is known for its soaring conifers, green contours, glittering streams and silent valleys. On the way to Kausani, pay a visit to Chaubatia and Kalika – two unmissable spots en route. Where the finest varieties of apples, plums and other fruits are cultivated. On reaching Kausani, check-in at the hotel and spend the night resting in your room.
After breakfast drive to the next destination – Ranikhet. Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Ranikhet and see the Haidakhan Temple and Chaukhutia Apple Orchard. Visit the magnificent sprawling golf course and try out your hand in this sport. Rest of the day, you can spend the time as you want like shopping in the market or visit the Kumaon Regimental Centre Museum (own expense). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Have a hearty breakfast check-out from the hotel & drive to the airport or railway station in Delhi for your onward journey.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions
- No credits
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule