The Joy City - Kolkata
Kolkata -“The city of Joy"
Kolkata, India's second biggest city, is a perpetually ongoing festival of human existence, concurrently luxurious and squalid, refined and frantic, pointedly futuristic, while beautifully in decay. A vibrant 350-year-old metropolis located on India's Eastern Coast, the capital of West Bengal thrives on contradictions and imposing spectacles; nothing is commonplace in this city. Famously known as the City of Joy, Kolkata is, in every sense, the artistic, cultural and intellectual capital of the country. Kolkata's streets are vivid, hectic, chaotic, and yet, brimming with life and creativity. Driven by the indomitable spirit of the self-made middle class, the city has created a beautiful juxtaposition of the old colonial-era charm with the nascent upcoming hipster culture that thrives amongst the city's millennial residents.
Arrival Kolkata, After meet and greet direct transfer to the hotel. Evening free for own activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, Visit Dakhineshwar Temple, Belur Math, Jain Temple, Later visit High Court Building, St. Paul Cathedral Church, National Museum, Victoria Memorial, Kali Mandir etc, After visit return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After early breakfast start for full day excursion to Gangasagar – An island in the confluence of River Ganga & Bay of Bengal & famous for Kapil Muni Ashram which is considered to be a great religious significance. Evening return back to Kolkata. Overnight stay at hotel.
Note: We will provide Ac vehicle for Kolkata to Ferry Ghat i.e. Lot No. 8 / Harwood Point (90 Km.) & back to Kolkata. After reaching Lot No. 8 you have to take the ferry to cross the Muri Ganga River for Kachuberia. And take private car for Sagar Island from Kachuberia. Ferry cost & local vehicle cost from Kachuberia to Sagar Island & back on your own.
After breakfast, Visit Botanical Garden, the Howrah Bridge, Vidyasagar Setu, Later Visit Science City, Birla Mandir etc, After visit return to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast a day excursion to Mayapur is located on the banks of the Ganges river, at the point of its confluence with the Jalangi, near Nabadwip, West Bengal India, 130 km north Kolkata. It is the headquarters of ISKCON and is considered a holy place by a number of other traditions within Hinduism but is of special significance to followers of Gaudiya Vaisnhnavism the birthplace of Chaityna Mahaprabhu, regarded as a special incarnation of Krishna in the mood of Radha.
After breakfast transfer to the airport to connect the flight for onward destination.- Tour Ends.
- Air Fare
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking. However, if you would like to get in touch with us please call us on +91 (33) 46047844. We are open from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, Mon-Sat.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Tripncare shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Tripncare reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Tripncare will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule
kata with this best selling Super Saver Holiday Package which accommodation and Explore transfers.